Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crunch Time

Ok time for the crossed fingers. I finally got my final document needed to finalize my visa in the mail today, and I have decided to take a huge risk and road trip it out to the South African consulate (in Chicago) to see if I can get my visa approved in one business day. My plan, look sad/cute/pathetic so someone takes pity on me and makes magic happen somehow between the business hours of 9am-12pm. If this plan fails, it doesn't mean I can't go, it just means I have to spend extra money to change my flight and spend less time in Africa (sad face) so lets hope this doesn't happen. Someone wish on a star for me!

2 comments:

  1. wishing on every star i can find....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pick your coolest pair of sunglasses and they won't be able to say no. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete